Zazou® Women’s UPF50 anti-UV tomato/beige floral print sun cape
If you are concerned about ultraviolet radiation damage to your skin or premature aging, with this garment you have immediate, long-lasting and safe protection in 3 seconds.
The Zazou® cape is a unique, different and original UPF50+ garment. It´s fun, comfortable, versatile, eco-friendly and it is patented as a utility model.
Its fabric is thin and cool. Ideal for protection everywhere, especially in the midday sun when the ultraviolet index reaches its highest and most damaging value for the skin.
Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-2017 Australian New Zealand Standard both wet and dry. The protection does not fade with washing, as it is intrinsic to its fibers and the way it is woven.
Designed to enjoy full days from sun to sun, at the beach, city, countryside, park… Protects the areas most exposed to solar radiation: shoulders, back, arms and neckline. Prevents burns which will help to significantly reduce the possibility of long-term skin damage. You can match it with your children by combining it with the rest of the garments.
You can put it on and take it off as many times as you want, roll it up and store it in its own bag. It will fit in your handbag and you can take it everywhere you go. The layer will be in perfect condition to put it on again whenever you wish.
You can see the measurements in the Zazou cape size guide.
From Sun With Love exclusive garment to protect you from ultraviolet radiation with maximum design and comfort.
- Exclusive print design: body in flowers and cuffs in tomato and beige stripes.
Extra soft, lightweight and breathable fabric. Made with one of the highest quality recycled fibers on the market, Econyl®.
Removable hand cuffs/cuffs with a fun snap.
- Practical carrying bag for storage when not in use.
- Made in Spain, by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 18% Elastane.
- Machine washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing with neutral soap. Soft iron. If you get it wet in the sea or pool, rinse it afterwards with warm water and let it dry, not directly in the sun. Never store it wet.