UPF50+ multiposition scarf -yellow shades -Slow Summer
Wrapped around the neck, jacket style, poncho, pareo… Infinite positions for you to choose which parts of your body to protect at any time. Blocks 98% of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. Carrying the scarf with you everywhere you go will never again burn your shoulders or décolleté with the danger it poses to your health and the beauty of your skin. With an exclusive print that is a delightful handmade watercolor. Wear it on all occasions for the beach, the city… The fabric is made of Econyl®. ECONYL® is 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste.
From Sun With Love exclusive garment to protect you from ultraviolet radiation with maximum design and comfort.
It has 4 small transparent snaps that you can fasten for different positions. I’m sure you’ll find many, many more ways to wear it!
And it is also a multipurpose garment, you can use it to cover the baby or cover the kids, to place on the rear windows of cars protecting passengers from the incidence … It has a thousand uses, see for yourself. If you go through our Instagram you can see all the utilities that you tell us yourselves!
® Registered design.
Shipments take 24-48 hours once shipped. The delivery time for shipments to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and International destinations may be longer.
- Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-1996 Australian/New Zealand Standard
- Measurements 70x150cm
- It has 4 small transparent snap-locks for different positions
- Soft and lightweight fabric. Made of ECONYL® 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- Exclusive “Slow Summer” print by artist.
- Made in Spain by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- OEKO-TEX® certification, a guarantee of textiles that respect the skin and the environment
- Shipments 24-48 hours, we work with NACEX one of the best couriers so that your order arrives on time and in perfect condition to your hands (shipments in peninsula).
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 18% Elastane.
- Machine washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing with neutral soap. Soft iron. If you get it wet in the sea or pool, rinse it afterwards with warm water and let it dry, not directly in the sun. Never store it wet.