Captain Suntastic® Zazou® children’s UPF50+ anti-UV blue print sun cape
Description and specifications:
Our iconic Captain Suntastic hooded cape is back in our most iconic print.
The Zazou® cape is a unique, different and original UPF 50+ garment. It´s fun, comfortable, versatile, eco-friendly and it is patented as a utility model.
Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-2017 Australian New Zealand Standard both wet and dry.
Its fabric is thin and cool. Ideal to protect the little ones especially in the midday sun when the ultraviolet index reaches its highest and most damaging value for the skin.
Designed to enjoy full days from sun to sun, at the beach, city, countryside, park… Protects the areas most exposed to solar radiation: shoulders, back, arms and neckline. Prevents burns lo that will help to significantly decrease the possibility of long-term skin damage. Relaxed, protected mommy!
You can put it on and take it off as many times as you want, roll it up and store it in its own bag. It will fit in your handbag and you can take it everywhere you go. The fabric does not wrinkle and the cape will be in perfect condition to put it on again whenever you want.
To choose size, see chart. If you are undecided between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Excellent UV protection UPF 50+” .
- Extra soft, lightweight and breathable fabric. Made with the most advanced and highest quality recycled fiber on the market Econyl®.
- Easily removable hood with 3 buttons.
- Removable hand cuffs or mittens with a snap.
- Practical carrying bag for storage when not in use.
- Beautiful exclusive “CAP-TAIN SUNTASTIC” print by local illustrator in shades of yellow, blue and red.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain, by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 18% Elastane.
- Hood and cuffs: 80% polyamide 20% elastane. Trusted Oeko-Tex Textile Certificate.
2/3Y, 4/5Y, 6/8Y