Zazou® children’s UPF50 anti-UV red polka dot print sun cape
54,00€ – 56,00€
The Zazou® cape is a unique, different and original UPF50+ garment. It is fun, comfortable, versatile, environmentally friendly and is patented as a utility model. The little ones love to wear it, they play at having a magic cape that has the super power to protect their skin.
Its fabric is thin and cool. Ideal for protecting the little ones, especially in the midday sun when the ultraviolet index reaches its highest and most damaging value for the skin.
Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-2017 Australian New Zealand Standard both wet and dry.
Designed to enjoy full days from sun to sun, at the beach, city, countryside, park… Protects the areas most exposed to solar radiation: shoulders, back, arms and neckline. Prevents burns which will help to significantly reduce the possibility of long-term skin damage. Relaxed, protected mommy!
You can put it on and take it off as many times as you want, roll it up and store it in its own bag. It will fit in your handbag and you can take it everywhere you go. The layer will be in perfect condition to put it on again whenever you wish.
To choose size, see chart. If you are undecided between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Available, shipping in 24/48 hours
- Extra soft, lightweight and breathable fabric. Made with one of the highest quality recycled fibers on the market, Econyl®.
- Removable hand cuffs/cuffs with a fun snap.
- Practical carrying bag for storage when not in use.
- Made in Spain, by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 18% Elastane.
- Machine washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing with neutral soap. Soft iron. If you get it wet in the sea or pool, rinse it afterwards with warm water and let it dry, not directly in the sun. Never store it wet.
2/3Y, 4/5Y, 6/8Y