Scarf-Foulard UPF50+ Light Pink
This scarf blocks 98% of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. Never again will you burn your shoulders or décolleté with the danger it poses to your health and the beauty of your skin. In extra light and comfortable fabric, made with Econyl®. ECONYL® is 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste and made in Spain. Wear it in all occasions for the beach, the city… dressed or in swimsuit.
Multipurpose garment, in addition to scarf you can use it as a pareo, to cover the baby or cover the kids, to place on the rear windows of the car protecting passengers from the incidence… It has a thousand utilities. Check it out!
This scarf is for you if:
-If you are concerned about premature aging of your skin.
-You don’t want to be brown at the expense of your health.
-If you have a dermatological condition that requires extra protection from UV rays.
-Or are you simply aware of the irreversible damage that UV rays do to your skin?
Out of stock
Scarf-Foulard UPF50+ Fuchsia Pink:
- Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-1996 Australian/New Zealand Standard
- Measurements 75x170cm
- Soft and very fine fabric. Made of ECONYL® 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- Handmade in Spain by companies and individuals with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- OEKO-TEX® certification, a guarantee of textiles that respect the skin and the environment
- Shipping 24-48 hours (we work with NACEX, one of the best couriers so that your order arrives on time and in perfect condition to your hands).
- 83% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 17% Elastane.
- Washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing. Very soft iron. Chlorine resistant colors. If you get it wet in the sea or pool, rinse it afterwards with warm water and let it dry, not directly in the sun. Never store it wet.
Coral, Electric blue, Graphite