KIMONO UPF50+ sunscreen printed Slow Summer
KIMONO in our Econyl® sun protection fabric and certified UPF50+ maximum sun protection. It is lightweight and has a flowing drape. You can wear it to protect yourself when getting out of the water with swimwear underneath or wear it as a dress on the street by closing it with a belt, over pants or with a skirt. It comes with a loose ribbon in the same fabric to tie it at the waist.
Combine it with the rest of the garments of the collection to match your kids.
Prevents burns lwhich will help to significantly reduce the possibility of short and long term skin damage and premature aging.
Fabric certified with the highest UV protection UPF50+ (AS/NZS 4399:2017) provides protection both wet and dry. The protection does not wash away, as it is intrinsic to its fibers and how it is woven.
Made with Econyl®, 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste. Made in Spain in a responsible and sustainable way.
One size. Measurement chart in the last photo.
This product has free shipping.
Shipping 24/48 hours.
Only 2 left in stock
Kimono with sun protection “Excellent UV protection UPF 50+” .
- Extra soft, lightweight and breathable fabric. Made with one of the highest quality recycled fibers on the market, ®Econyl.
- Comfortable and simple design with wide sleeves and straight cut.
- Made in Spain, by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- 82% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 18% Elastane.
- Machine washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing with neutral soap. Very soft iron. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Do not store wet.
- Trusted Oeko-Tex Textile Certificate.