Scarf-Foulard UPF50+ Yellow
This scarf blocks 98% of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. Never again will you burn your shoulders or décolleté with the danger it poses to your health and the beauty of your skin. In extra light and comfortable fabric, made with Econyl®. ECONYL® is 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste and made in Spain. Wear it in all occasions for the beach, the city… dressed or in swimsuit. Its touch makes it incredibly pleasant to the skin contact and very useful to cover up in different occasions, or to protect the skin of the little ones when they are napping, to breastfeed…
This scarf is for you if:
-If you are concerned about premature aging of your skin.
-You don’t want to be brown at the expense of your health.
-If you have a dermatological condition that requires extra protection from UV rays.
-Or are you simply aware of the irreversible damage that UV rays do to your skin?
Coming soon, shipping in 24/48 hours
Out of stock
- Certified with maximum sun protection UPF50+ by AS/NZS 4399-2017 Australian New Zealand Standard.
- Measures 75x170cm.
- Soft and very fine fabric. Made of ECONYL® 100% nylon fiber regenerated from fishing nets and other nylon waste.
- Handmade in Spain by companies and people with sustainable businesses and decent working conditions.
- OEKO-TEX® certified, a guarantee of a textile that respects the skin and the environment.
- 83% ECONYL® regenerated naylon. 17% Elastane.
- Washable up to 40º, but we recommend hand washing in lukewarm water. Very soft iron. Chlorine resistant colors. If you get it wet in the sea or pool, rinse it afterwards with warm water and let it dry, not directly in the sun. Never store it wet.
Coral, Electric blue, Graphite